Updated on: May 16, 2018
Effective Date: May 16, 2018
uLektz Learning Solutions Private Limited (hereinafter referred as "uLektz") provides software solutions and services for the various stake-holders of higher education. It respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as described herein. This policy is intended to guide and encourage copyright owners in utilising that procedure.
- Our Websites, Applications, Products and Services (hereinafter referred as "Services" ) provides our Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources that are freely available on various open educational resources and websites including but not limited to Youtube, Khanacadmey, etc. Source codes of said educational information such as videos, ebooks, materials, etc., have been provided by the owner for use by third parties, including uLektz Learning Solutions Private Limited. uLektz Learning Solutions Private Limited do not claim any copyrights in these third-party educational information and the same have been used by uLektz Learning Solutions Private Limited for non-commercial purposes.
- uLektz Learning Solutions Private Limited abide by The Copyright Act, 1957 and the Copyrights Rules, amended to 2013, the Information Technology Act, 2000 [as Amended by Information technology (Amendment) Act 2008] and Rules framed thereunder. As part of this, uLektz Learning Solutions Private Limited may respond to written notifications of alleged infringement by legitimate copyright holders by removing or disabling access to allegedly infringing material residing on our websites and applications.
- To submit a copyright infringement notification to uLektz Learning Solutions Private Limited, send a written communication to us at uLektz Learning Solutions Private Limited, No. 100, Lake View Estate, Kundrathur Main Road, Porur, Chennai - 600116. Tamil Nadu, India, and/or send an e-mail to email@example.com and provide the following details:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the specific material that is claimed as infringing and information sufficient to permit uLektz Learning Solutions Private Limited to locate that material on our websites or "Services" (providing a URL is the best way to help us locate the content quickly);
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law;
- If you are not the copyright owner, a description of your relationship to the copyright;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- It is stated that all users of any part of uLektz will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if uLektz is notified of claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.